|Tournament Details||Registration Closing Date June 2, 2017||Register Now|
|Friday, June 9, 2017|
|Transcona Golf Club|
|Shotgun Start 1:00 pm sharp!|
All registered players in this year’s Dianne Woods Memorial Golf tournament will participate in a round of golf, followed by a provided dinner in the Transcona Golf Course Clubhouse.
The golfing portion of the tournament will follow a best ball format, in addition to several individual challenges where players can win prizes!
Hockey Winnipeg will be gathering a variety of prizes to present in variety of categories. There will be prizes to be awarded in a variety of contests, such as closest to the pin, putting challenge, straightest drive and longest drive.
Dianne Woods Memorial Golf Tournament Rules of Play
Best Ball Format
- Each player hits their ball and selects the best shot of the four.
- All players hit from the selected shot.
- This continues until the ball is holed out.
- One score is kept for the team.
- To speed up play if your shot is in the woods or possibly lost, have another ball ready and drop at the selected spot.
- If your team has four players, 4 drives per golfer and then 2 open.
- If your team has three players, use 5, 6 and 7 drives per golfer.
- If your team has five players, use 3 drives per golfer and then 3 open.
- Men tee-off from the WHITE Markers and the LADIES from the RED Markers.
- If a shot is played from a Bunker, the bunker may be raked between shots and the ball placed.
- All players must drop within one club length of the ball chosen, no closer to the hole for the next shot (within 6” for putts).
The Transcona Marshall’s will enforce the following rules:
- Be ready to hit when it is your turn
- Avoid taking excessive practice swings
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you
- Pace of play should not take more than 15 minutes per hole
Completed scorecards are to be turned in to Pro Shop for final scoring.
SPECIAL COMPETITIONS – CHALLENGES
To be Announced